Nobis Group’s scientists and engineers are experts in site investigation and remediation for real estate development, infrastructure, brownfields, and energy projects, as well as more than one hundred Superfund sites.
no project too small or large
Our practical, common-sense solutions are properly scaled for your site, regardless of its size and complexity: from small-scale gas station sites to large, complex projects with multi-media contaminants such as Superfund sites, mine sites, and brownfields and redevelopment cleanups.
We have the deep technical expertise and knowledge of ever-changing regulatory requirements to provide your site with every type and phase of remediation, including:
- site assessments
- remedial investigations
- remedial design and feasibility studies
- remediation and site restoration
- post-remedial monitoring and optimization
- site closure
Nobis has in-house all of the engineering and environmental disciplines and experience needed to solve any environmental issues. We start with the initial site assessment and investigation and take you all the way through to the remediation and cleanup.
we think green
A restored site is a benefit to the local environment and community. The remediation process should be as well. Our award-winning sustainable approach to remediation includes:
- innovative technology to pinpoint contaminants, optimize treatment, and minimize site disturbance
- reuse of on-site materials
- use of environmentally friendly/green materials and products
- renewable/alternative energy sources