Civil CAD TechnicianDepartment: CV - NH Office
Location: Concord, NH
Start your Application Today
Nobis is seeking a Civil 3D CAD technician to join an established design team in our Concord, NH office. Candidate must have broad exposure to Civil 3D programs relating to civil engineering.
Responsibilities to include:
- Performing CAD Drafting of engineering designs and preparation of final engineering plans.
- Performing some research and completing technical design tasks as required and/or assigned.
- Establishing good communication and working relationships with team members in multiple offices.
- Understands CAD requirements needed for different agencies and/or municipalities.
- Develops and adheres to CAD data management, drawing templates and CAD standards
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Special Knowledge, skills, ability, and certification requirements.
- Responsive and results oriented individual that is willing to learn
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D in civil engineering field with a demonstrated proficiency in the layout, drafting, and design with engineers oversight of the site roadway, paving, grading, drainage, and/or sewer improvements.
- Broad experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D V2015 or higher required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are essential.
- A valid driver’s license is required. We strongly encourage participating in professional organizations and involvement in community outreach.