Civil Project ManagerDepartment: CV - NH Office
Location: Concord, NH
Start your Application Today
Nobis Group is a well established New Hampshire based civil engineering firm who is currently seeking a Civil Project Manager for engineering and multi-disciplinary projects in land development and water resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in initial client meetings and presentations to clients, also in the development and formation of proposals. Becomes familiar with the client's organization, key people, and sensitivities and works to develop a strong client relationship.
- Maintains an understanding of project financial issues including: project budget, terms of agreement, changes in agreement scope, and billing process, Schedules and records all meetings and ensures follow up on decisions.
- Monitors performance of client responsibilities and communicates deviations to the client. Implements applicable firm policies bearing on client relations.
- Initiates or modifies project reporting procedures or information as required and discusses deviations from the firm's policies.
- Establishes goals for projects consistent with contract agreements. Knows fee arrangements, management systems, and project schedule requirements.
- Determines team staffing requirements. Delegates’ authority and responsibility to team members. Ensures project files and reporting are maintained. Monitors progress and takes action when team performance deviates from established plan. Monitors team performance to ensure compliance with contractual arrangements. Monitors product quality, design and technology to ensure consistency with contractual arrangements. Implements the firm's policies that have an impact on team activities.
- Makes final decisions in matters of team technical performance relative to procedures and end product as consistent with contract requirements and company procedures and policies.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a PE license in New Hampshire (or ability to obtain), with a Master’s degree in civil engineering a plus. A min. 8-years of strong project mgmt. experience in land development and permitting utilizing applicable State standards in the preparation of land development plans for commercial, federal, and municipal projects. Emphasis on evaluation and resolution of federal, state, and local regulatory compliance through site auditing, design and implementation of innovative BMPs and source control applications; NPDES permit assistance, planning and preparation of SWPPPs. Additionally this position will provide oversight and training of other technical staff to coordinate design, sampling, and BMP operations and maintenance functions. Additional expertise would include the execution of hydrologic and hydraulic analyses projects with a focus on the analysis of scour-critical bridges, floodplain modeling and mapping, and impoundment analyses and design. Experience with HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, HEC-GeoRAS a plus. Knowledge and experience developing surface water and stormwater solutions that involve environmental contaminants is a benefit. The successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to achieve company and career advancement through diligent work, technical competence, client satisfaction, and involvement in State Professional Societies. Excellent writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills are necessary for this exciting opportunity
Nobis Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. This employer participates in E-Verify.
Start your Application Today